Sunday, January 1, 2006

In the beginning...Introductions and all that fancy stuff.

This is considered the beginning of my blogging journey.

Thank you to Ebonymom for getting me started. And for introducing me to a whole new world. I began my blogging journey here and wanted to try blogger. So here I am.

I'm Tanyetta. Married to Darrin. We're highschool sweethearts and we have two children. Danyelle and Darrin, JR (DJ)
Come on this journey with me as I discover mommyhood for the second time around.

This blog is mainly about DJ but, I promise to write more about myself and the other members of our family every now and then.

Happy Reading!

This picture was taken in 2001. We had NO idea DJ would come into our lives three years later and change our entire world.



This picture was taken in 2004. As you can see DJ is front and center. The life of the party!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails