Thursday, June 7, 2007

The cuteness factor.



The cuteness factor is off the charts. No need to say it, I already did. HaHa!
I love to see them play together. They are too cute!


MEMORY LANE PHOTOS


After the 4th person, we lost track on how many people asked us the following at the indoor playground:

Are they twins?
NO
Are they brothers?
NO
How far apart are they in age?
They're the same age.
What? They're NOT related?
NO-----Really? (one woman was serious too, she kept prodding)
The answer was still NO.

I had to resist the urge to say: "they're just friends, and no, we don't all look alike"
I put myself in the naughty chair after I thought about saying this one!
His dad told me to be nice, so, I was.

Question: Do they really look alike? It's ok if you say yes. I sent pics of the boys to D when he was deployed and he said, he did a double take a few times. Hey, our boys have the same style, haircut and cute parents. They're just bound to be cute. What can we say! HaHa!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL......! LOVE THIS BLOG....!!!

Yes, they do look alike, and for a minute there before I read YOUR BLOG, I mistakened them FOR BROTHERS....LOL.....Its a shock that they aren't...! Their so ADORABLE...... =)

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

Very cute :) and they do look a bit a like.

Alexandra said...

So cute, but I don't think they look alike. Maybe she was just noticing that their personalities seemed similar, you that they got along so well in a twinny sort of way.

angie said...

Two VERY cute little black boys- they DON'T look a like at all!!!

D-dawg said...

I would say they do look a little bit alike. But mostly they just look like really cute little friends!

Raquita said...

no they don't look a like at all - i'm sure I would hvae thought the same thign you did and been sitting in the naughty chair next to yours... but htey are cute..

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Hey Tanyetta!!!

Both boys are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. They don't resemble though....at least not to me!

Atasha said...

True they are cute but I don't think they look a like at all. AND I am wearing my glasses

CapCity said...

I agree w/ those who say they are cute, but don't look ALIKE at ALL!

Anonymous said...

I don't see it. They don't look alike. Different shaped faces, can see the difference in the eyes. Same haircut, thats about it.

Lisa said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Cuteness overload!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

They are both adorable but do not look alike.

Anonymous said...

You know they are BROTHERS!!! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails