Thursday, November 1, 2007

Always stretch before exercising and never cheat!

DJ loves his daddy. That's no surprise. He follows his daddy around the house asking questions and always says, "I want to do it with you too" No matter what Daddy's doing, DJ's not far behind. Here he is working out with Daddy.







Notice the pushups video. Somebody is cheating. That's all I'm saying!!
HaHa. He is Daddy's biggest cheerleader. He always yells blast off at each 10 mark interval. I had to catch this one on video. He is too funny!

Daddy asked me to join them, I said who's going to take photos and capture videos then? Haha!

8 comments:

shoeaddict said...

The blastoff is soooo cute

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Look, if that was my D exercising, you would see big gaping holes in his socks! Not that you would catch him working out! LOL!!!!

Me, Myself, and I said...

That was so doggone cute. Blastoff! LOL

Dr Thandi aka Lady Tee aka Myeoncé said...

ROFL @ "who is going to take the pictures and capture the video?"
BWAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Believer said...

DJ is such a character with a great personality. You're blessed!

Tania said...

Ahahaha! blastoff! love it!

Afrodite said...

That is so precious! What about the stretching?!? So cute...

Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...

Darrin's workout plaaan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails