Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Yesterday, January 9, 2015, was a MAJOR milestone for Gracen.

Her wiggly tooth came out and we looked all over for it and couldn't find it.  We all were sad because it was her FIRST tooth.  

She was more worried about the tooth fairy leaving money and we came up with an idea.  

Let's write the tooth fairy a letter.  She dictated while I wrote in her own words, and, here's what she wanted the tooth fairy to know:


Her first tooth loss.  Jan 9, 2015.

Score! She's happy!

 I'm curious when she will lose her top ones.  That will be funny! 😍

Question:  How old were your child(ren) when they lost their first tooth?  Were you able to save the tooth?  Please, share the stories.  Thank You.






1 comment:

jinille said...

Omgosh! Too cute!! I can't wait to play tooth fairy! I don't think I'll keep the tooth though. Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails