Saturday, November 24, 2007

What gets me into the Christmas Mood!

I came across this blog which asked the question:

What gets me into the Christmas Mood!

Having Daddy home to set up the Christmas Tree while I stand back and direct the placement of the tree, to the left, to the right, wait move it across the room, wait, it's crooked help with the decorations and playing music to get in the mood!

The best blessing of it all, Daddy's NOT DEPLOYED this Christmas and he'll be here to celebrate with us! That is the best present of all.

If you'd like to post what gets you into the mood go on over and tell Amanda, she'd love to hear all about it!

5 comments:

ohAmanda said...

So glad he'll be there to celebrate! I can't imagine what it would be like to have him deployed. And I totally agree-the tree is what makes Christmas arrive for me!

Thanks so much for the great post & playing along!

Believer said...

Here daddy just waits until I do it all! No rest for the weary here. Still, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Mamapumpkin said...

Aww...that MUST be the absolute Christmas blessing!

Tania said...

Getting our tree the day after thanksgiving gets us in the holiday mood. It's now our family tradition.

Dr Thandi aka Lady Tee aka Myeoncé said...

I am so glad your family will be together for the holidays.
You military wives deserve an award!

Last christmas really sucked for me. I had to work and the man showed up on the job acting a straight fool! This year the man is an ex, I am not working a crazy job and I hope this will be a much better christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails