Monday, December 3, 2007

A day in the weekend life of a busy toddler....Photojournalism-DJ style

A day in the life of DJ:

Make breakfast:




Eat breakfast:

Work out with daddy:

Listen to my veggie tales cd:

Take photos of the walls, ceiling, whatever interests me for the day:

Word find game:

Get showered and dressed
Eat a snack (grapes) run errands, go to playdate, or whatever the plan is for the day with mommy
Come home eat lunch
Take a nap (cry uncontrollably because I hate naps, wear myself out and fall asleep on the floor after I've trashed my room in the process)
Wake up from nap (wonder how did I end up on the floor)
Eat a snack (p.butter crackers and juice)
Play with toys
Mom makes dinner
Dad comes home
Eat dinner
Go for a walk
Play games chill out time
Eat a snack (apple slices)
Bath time, Brush teeth
Read books
Hang out with mommy and daddy until bedtime
Think of a million reasons on how to avoid going to bed
Finally drift to sleep
Jump into mommy and daddy's bed about 3 or 4am everyday
I love my life.





19 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooo precious.

Anonymous said...

I like his life too! Shoot! LOL

Anonymous said...

sweet.
I would love to come for breakfast, those potatoes!!!
:)

Believer said...

He's still naps?! My daughter gave up on those a few months ago.

I like DJ's work out video.

Anonymous said...

I'm so dang jealous!!! he has the perfect lil life.... Its a hard knock life for me lol....

Aly Cat 121 said...

dayum breakfast was looking pretty good. Maybe cuz I'm hungry. LOL

deepnthought said...

looks like fun times.

Sylvie said...

Oh the Good life. Those potatoes look soooo good!

Jameil said...

lol. he's so adorable. i was so scared when i saw the egg crackin. lol.

Tania said...

I wanna come over and eat some of your brekkie!

Me, Myself, and I said...

He's too doggone cute!

Sissy said...

DJ is adorable I do sit ups just like him!

Nic said...

Awww too cute!

Gina said...

Please send DJ to me...Any child that loves me enough to cook breakfast is enough for me...! PS...you made me snort wine out of my nose at Tanias's blog! We gotta stick together for AMY!, Tanyetta!

Jenna Wood said...

That is sooo cute! I love the part about the nap. I have had so many of those moments....

CreoleInDC said...

Why do I LOVE DJ! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Alexandra said...

Nice day! My two year old does the drama thing when it's nap-nap time. The she wakes up with the happiest smile raring to go again.

That breakfast looks soooo good! Yum, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. We do big ones too...cereal isn't going to cut it.

Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...

Mmm breakfast, although I don't eat scrabbled eggs, I probably would now! DJ's life is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

You guys are doing a fab-u-lous job of raising your children. Such a loving family and very positive role models!!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails