Tuesday, March 14, 2006

THE LOST SHOE.

Hi Everyone,

Most of you may remember when I mentioned that my son takes great joy in throwing things in the trash for us. I know it's alot to be proud of:

Her: My son can say hello in three languages!
Me: Really? That's cool but, can your kid throw stuff in the trash when you're too lazy to get up and do it yourself? Huh? What? Yeah, I didn't think so!

With that said,

Our dear sweet son has this 'obsession' with throwing things in the trash. Of course we have to admit, in the beginning, we thought it was the cutest thing.


Video Sharing at DropShots.com


Well, here's where this 'fun' isn't funny anymore! It turns out he threw out one of his shoes. And it's not just any ol' pair of shoes.

It's "THE SHOE" SHOES"!



I just recently found out there's a CONTEST to win a new pair for an entire year. I entered with hopes that we'll win and I can replace the shoes that are no longer a pair but, a lonely ol' shoe.

Cross your fingers and your toes that we'll win because those of you who know me, know that I love those shoes more than I think DJ did of course!

Here's the link to the contest: CLICK HERE TO ENTER if you're interested (the contest ends March 31, 2006) OH..., and ummm..(clearing my throat hoping it doesn't come out as begging)....BUT, IF YOU WIN, well, you know the rest! LOL

------

Get some of the most comfortable women’s shoes online. Whether you want Steve Madden shoes, boots, or even pastery shoes, you are bound to find some great dress shoes when you shop for shoes online

19 comments:

Granny said...

If I win, I'll share. You should see the unmatched shoes around here.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, yes. Throwing things in the trashcan. I suspect that's where alot of my silverware disappeared to when my kids were smaller. And the remote to the TV.

If I win, I'll share. I promise.

Zephra said...

Zakary is into the trash thing too. But I think he knows what he is doing because when he is mad at us, he will throw out the remote, his cups, ect. I do happen to think that it is pretty cool that he will throw out his diaper after a change though.

Anonymous said...

And that last comment was me not, Jamison. I didn't realize he was logged in! LOL

Anonymous said...

Brings back memories, Cody loved to throw things in the trashcan too. DJ was so proud of himself, you could tell : )

Negro D said...

yea. and my belt buckle.

he's pretty sneaky...gotta love him though

CJ said...

I love the "my kid" games! If I win, well I won't, but if I do, I'll hook ya up!!

Anonymous said...

hehe great video!!!
too funny about the shoes!! I hope you win the contest!

Anonymous said...

Your son is SO cute! I wrote about lost shoes today too, and linked to this post!

Geekwif said...

Just found you over at HolyMama's place. You're little guy is just darling!

I can't believe he threw away a Robeez shoe! I don't have kids of my own but I used to work at a kids store. I know all about the Robeez. Tragic! I hope you win the contest so you can replace them.

Unknown said...

ACK. Not a Robeez. Horror.

We had a couple of 'trashmen'in our clan too. Dh lost a nice gold watch due to #2. :: sigh ::

sesame said...

On my, he throws stuff in the trash? Boy, keep the trash away from him! What will he throw next?

Hope you win the competition and shoes for a year. Btw, do you mean one pair or an entire year of supply?

*Tanyetta* said...

The contest is for an entire year of supply

Lena said...

Hahaha! Love this! I prefer "can you get me the remote?". Who knew the kids would get handy so early? LOL

BTW, were you at the mall play center on Monday around 3:00? I think your son was getting in the car with my daughter! It wasn't until you and I said a few words and you walked away that the lightbulb went on why you looked familiar.

I hope it was you! Because that is just freaky!

Also, I'll feel stupid babbling if it wasn't. LOL

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes!!! I've been trying all day to find little know sources of "real" people online with thoughts and ideas about the coolest kid in the world. I stumbled on to your porst about this post and although it's not exactly what I was looking for, it certainly caught my attention. I'm personally building a resource for the coolest kid in the world and hope you might stop by and check it out when you have a chance...let me know your thoughts. I'll be sure to send people this way as well. Thanks TANYETTA...Cheers!

Hali said...

That is too cute. Well I entered. I'll let you know if I win.

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!

Thanks for visiting our site and your comments. Please contribute, if you have any great toddler ideas!

Anonymous said...

Gavin is a future garbage man too! He loves throwing away stuff. Half his fridge magnets are gone because of that.
I am so sad for you that he lost his bear shoes. My sister suprised gavi nwith a pair and I am so in love with them. You should check out ShooShoo's USA. They are going out of business and all their shoes are half price. They have way cute sporty soft shoes.
Thanks for the contest info too! How cool would Robeez for a year be?

MrsFortune said...

Yeah, what good is saying hello in three different languages anyway? What good is that gonna do me around the house?

This is the first time I'm visiting you. I really like your writing and posts! Your son is too adorable. I'll be back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails