Monday, November 13, 2006

New blogger alerts!

Please welcome my dear friend Kim and her husband Terry to the blogsphere!

They BOTH retired last year and are living and loving the good life on the road.

Join in on their adventures and stop by to leave them a comment. Let them know I sent you and if you get a little jealous (in a good way of course) of their adventures, you're not the only one.

I can't wait for Darrin and I to retire and do the same thing! It looks like so much fun!!---Go see for yourself!

The STREIT ADVENTURES!!!

AND------

Like Mother Like Daughter! Kim's Daughter Teah and her family have a blog as well.
They sold all their worldly possesions and are on a mission! How awesome is that!!!
I love it! Enjoy the journey!!
The WOODBUS

2 comments:

Granny said...

will do.

Anonymous said...

I love how you let us know about new blogs! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails