Sunday, November 26, 2006

THOMAS THE TRAIN AND FRIENDS!


My friend Lori surprised DJ and I with tickets to Thomas the Train. I have to admit before that day, I had never discussed Thomas with DJ. So, as you can imagine, the entire experience was a new but, very enjoyable experience! It was very sweet of her to treat us to a day of exciting adventures! She is the sweetest woman you'll ever want to meet. Her son is too cute! He's so laid back and chill to the 10th power. My son on the other hand had enough energy to wear anyone out. We took turns running after DJ of course.

I felt like a slacker mom, all the kids and moms knew all about Thomas and DJ and I were faking the funk! Oooohing and Ahhhhing as if we knew who Thomas was for real. It was so cute to see all the families enjoying themselves.

Makes me miss Darrin even more. Oh well, it was so much fun and I see why I haven't jumped on the Thomas fanfare bandwagon, please tell me why a tshirt for a toddler cost $15~ What the hooey is right! Needless to say, I did NOT buy a shirt. Maybe next time!

DJ had a great time!---The Highlights included:

Meeting up with friends, laughing, Riding on the Thomas Train, Meeting the conductor, Toddler only Jumpy House, Live Concert, Hugging new friends, DJ almost getting stung by a bee, Jumbo Hot Dogs and Fries, and more!

PHOTOS FROM THE ADVENTURE

MORE PHOTOS FROM LORI'S CAMERA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails