Sunday, July 29, 2007

Friends forever!

Remember when they first met

They're still joined at the hips!

It's so cute to see them together!

I forgot DJ's sunglasses at home, so MacKenna shared her extra pair with him. How cute!!!



When we go shopping, they'll see each other in aisle 4 and will get extra excited when they see each other again in aisle 5. Like it's been 10 years since they've seen each other! They always scream, DJ!!!!! MacKenna!!!! I found you!!!!!

We can learn a lot from toddlers!

Share your stuff with a friend so they can be cool like you!!


Always be happy to see a friend. Share a dance with them!


Greet them with a hug and if you really like them, give them a smooch on the cheek too!

23 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Sooooo sweet

Beth said...

Super cuties. Aren't toddler friendships the sweetest? I always think the same thing...we could learn a lot from a toddler :)

beth

Shelliza said...

Awww! How cute!

D-dawg said...

How sweet! I agree we can learn so much from little kids.

Lissete said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!

Anonymous said...

They are the cutest!!

princessdominique said...

That is so beautiful!

CreoleInDC said...

See there...they teaching us grown folks a thing or two. Me lub kiddies!

Diva's Thoughts said...

That is just the cutest thing!!! I love it!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

So precious and LOVE the glasses!

dc_speaks said...

that is oh so precious. I agree with you, a lot can be learned from watching kids.

excellent post.

peace

Keelah said...

Dude! That was soooooo cute! And toddlers can teach us all about life. I LOVE children and their awesome wisdom and joy! They're the best!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Those are awesome photos. I love love love the last one of them hugging!!! So cute!! They are just adorable!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls

angie said...

What a sweet post, i love it!

Jameil said...

love it!! esp. that she has a spare pare of shades at 3. AND she shares. fab.

Alexandra said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Soo sweet! We really can learn so much from the kiddies

Unknown said...

That is SO cute. My 3 yo son hugs all his friends, too, and it's really sweet.

I stopped by to tell you that you WON the 1st grade book from 5M4M last week. Congrats! I am glad that you finally won, because you comment so faithfully on the book posts.

Please email me your name and address.

Organized Noise said...

Those pictures are too cute.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

This is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww...

KJ Family said...

Too cute!! I love seeing my little one playing with her friends and cousins.

Anonymous said...

oh they ARE still friends. I am so excited!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails