Saturday, July 7, 2007

Magical Boots

These boots have magic powers! Haha!




Strolling with his babies
Learning new words
Watching Bear in the Big Blue house for the 50th time
His new show that he LOVES is Zach and Cody. Ok, I admit, I LOVE that show and That's so Raven too!

Check this kid out....
Not many people can make pajamas and plastic boots look this fly!

Get down DJ!

Go 'head get down!

I love this kid.

We're working on recognizing the sounds of the letters to link them to make short words.

If you line up the vowels first then you can figure out words that will be quite easy to pick up. This helpful tip came from daddy of course. And here I was making it more than it needed to be.

My favorite part driving with DJ in the car: Discussing Traffic Signals

Mommy: What does RED mean?
DJ: STOP
Mommy: What does GREEN mean?
DJ: GO
Mommy: What does YELLOW mean?
DJ: Slowdown stop driving so fast mommy!

Well........there you have it. I mean really, what do you say to that?

Question: What fun things are you planning to do with your kids this summer?

8 comments:

JayJayGhatt said...

The man does look fly indeed!

Besides half day camps, swim and gym classes, we're doing the Baltimore Acquarium, the Zoo, Vacationing in Canada and Williamsburg, going to the local pool splash park which is free, miniature golfing, and go kart tracking this summer.

I'm trying to squeeze some education in there too like you missy. It's hard cause I'm lazy in the summer, but it is important for the kids.

Jameil said...

love the boots! my mom likes zach and cody too. i love that's so raven. did you hear she's ending it? i guess she thinks its time for her to move on. boooooo!!

Anonymous said...

awww those boots are awesome!

Organized Noise said...

I don't have kids, and my godson is only two months old, so nothing big is planned. Just stopping by for the first time and wanted to leave a comment.

The Detective said...

He's a Stunna in those boots..how cute!!!

I love parents like you..preparing your child for reading readiness is every teacher's dream.

Thanks

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Aww, so cute! Smart boy! Too bad he was not a few years older, he could be in the running for one of my girls! LOL!!! We LOVE Zach & Cody and That's so Raven. My hubby gets caught all the time watching those shows and his excuse is "I am being a responsible parent by watching the show to be sure it is suitable for my impressionable children." Yeah, we know he loves him some Disney shows!! LOL!!! ;)

Atasha said...

Look at him! Cuteness and yes he is rockin' those jammies and boots.

I take all the credit in this house for how far my kids' are educationally. Now I have finally got my husband to correct Christopher when he uses the wrong form of verb before it was all me. Why oh why did he ever think that was cute.

Chris: Christopher eat it all
Daddy: Hahaha he did
Mommy (with a nasty look on her face) No sweetie Christopher ate it all

Grrrr....Am I too uptight? What you are doing is great and it's strange that many parents don't think it's necessary at this age.

He will be at the top of his class.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Awww....I'm luvin' his look!

He's doing it in his lil' boots and pj's. :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails