Friday, July 27, 2007

Pah-tee like A......

Have you ever watched a kid do the latest dance or recite the latest songs and then you ask them to spell their name or recite the pledge of allegiance and they look at you like you're speaking a foreign language? Well, it's a good thing, I've taught my son both and makes it perfectly fine for him to do the following: HaHa!




We have our priorities straight all up and over here!!!! Learn your ABC's then you can listen to rap music in the car! HaHa!

Party like a Rock Star! Cowabunga!! Totally Dude!! HaHa!!!!

8 comments:

Keelah said...

Too cute! And believe me...that song is catchy!

Anonymous said...

I can't hear what the song is? But DJ is always cute! :)

dc_speaks said...

um...ok.

that is very funny. GO GO GO GO GO GO

Jameil said...

lololol. party on!

Tom_Gurl said...

LOL! DJ's is the cutest!!!!

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

He's a heart breaker.

David said...

HI, I just popped over from onorach to see meet you. I am a teacher and I totally know what you mean! That is funny!

Nikki Neurotic said...

Hehe, that's cute. He must have fun in the car.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails