Tuesday, August 28, 2007

vacation bible school--2007







Vacation Bible School was a hit!

What a great time!

The leaders were on point!

Very well planned and thought out.

As you can see, my son had a great time.
Miss Annette has a way of capturing the kiddos attention. She is a great teacher.
My son LOVES the little girl he's sitting next to. Her name is Eden. If she is across the room, he makes sure to sit next to her.


everything's going great, then my son decides to do this:



At the end of circle time, the leaders make an announcement for each group to go to their classrooms. My son was in the sea horse group. Needless to say when they called the sea horses, he jumps up, runs to his classroom with the assistant and leaves me behind. One day he said, Mommy wait right here! I could not believe it. He didn't need me to walk him to the classroom. I suspect this is how the first day of school will be. *sigh*




Memory Verses--DJ style of course!

11 comments:

Believer said...

I just want to squeeze his cheeks! =) There is nothin' like a youngin' reciting scripture (paraphrased or not) or praising God. Our VBS was early in the summer. This reminds me I need to post that ASAP on my mommy blog.

AnnaLiza said...

hehe!! dj the man!!! t-heehee

Julie Shaw said...

Gosh he is sooooo cute

Lissete said...

He is such a ladies man! Many of his pictures are with a girl (or 2). Young or old, he's not picky! :) He's just too cute!

Anonymous said...

I see you've got a bit of a flirt on your hands huh? ;)

ThriftyMommy said...

So cute! I wish they did stuff like that when I was a kid. It was the old fashioned story and flannel graphs back then. lol

Anonymous said...

DJ is soooo freakin' adorable. I know you get tired of us saying that but man he really is. How cute according to DJ the #1 rule is Obey God and the second one too!!!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Ok this is too cute!

Ms.Honey said...

I use to SOOO LOVE Vacation Bible School!! I wish I could go to the kid classes now LOL

He's sooo cute!! Loves the ladies I see haha..at least he's keeping his hands where we can see em

Shai said...

Wow Tanyetta you keep DJ busy. You are a busy mom.

Ain't his number one hun gonna cut him if she see her DJ hugged up? LOL.

Anonymous said...

awwww I love the video!
Taking my boys to VBS-those were some of the best days of my life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails