Thursday, September 20, 2007

You're NOT a teenager anymore!!!

It seems like yesterday you were graduating from Preschool.



I'm sure you're going to kill me for posting these photos.
It's what mommies do. We live to embarrass our kids.
When you become a mom, you'll understand why we do what we do!

HaHa.

High School Graduation:


What's next? College Graduation? Ok...cool. Just checking. Let's see....
2 more years to go!!!!!!!Woo hoo!!! This isn't a subtle hint or anything..........LOL


Last year's birthday tribute!!

4 comments:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Very cute, I am sure she did not think you were hinting at anything...not you! LOL! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I could see how quickly time goes by now that I have children of my own. I keep trying to stop them from growing but I haven't found the pause button yet.")

Maribeth
www.marnini.wordpress.com

Alexandra said...

That preschool picture is darling! What wonderful memories, and how fast time goes by!

Anonymous said...

She was/is so cute! She was even sassy back in preschool! Go head girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails