Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Miss Danyelle.

Here she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Danyelle-She's on her way to work. I took a quick photo of her since I don't post many photos of her! She's still working and gearing up to move out. (subtle hint of course) HaHa!

Just kidding Poochie. You can stay as long as you want to. Even until the age of 30 and you're still living in our basement. Ok, not really but, still! :)

She is the sweetest daughter on the planet. Why? Because she puts up with me of course!

Oh, and I've stopped calling her job to check on her ever since the place got robbed. I'm still not over that you know!


3 comments:

Sylvie said...

She's so cute I remember being young and cute, those were the days!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Danyelle, can you come to my house Friday night to do my makeup and hair for a party I am going to? I want to be all glammed up like you are on a daily basis... You brat! If cuteness were a crime you would be locked up for life!

Fergie said...

Looking Good Danyelle!!! Such a pretty Girl...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails