Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sorting and Purging! Ebay here I come!


We're done! DJ's clothes are finally sorted through and purged. All the clothes he can't fit anymore are bagged up in the garage waiting for a nice little boy size 18-24 mos.

I was thinking of posting it on Freecycle but, it's bad enough my husband hates that I have this blog, He doesn't want strange people coming to our home because his wife done posted their address and location.

Rightly so. With that said, maybe I'll drop them off at our local thrift shop. I would love to sell some on Ebay but, momma doesn't have the patience.

There are three items I found that I just can't bear (or bare?) taking them to thrift shop without trying to see if I can get a little bit of change for them first.

The first item: Yes, the tag is still attached. I forgot he had this jacket. Is that possible? Have you ever forgotten about a piece of clothing you had in your closet?

Size 18-24 mos.


For all your professional ebayers out there:
These shoes were worn maybe 3 times each. They are in great condition. What do you think I can sell these for on Ebay? That spot scares me sometimes. People selling body function (chewed up gum) and stuff. Do you think I can sell these shoes? For how much?

These are made by Stride Rite. Dustin is the Style Number. If you're a Stride Rite person than you know these bad boys aren't cheap! Well, my son outgrew them and he only wore them maybe 4 or 5 times. They're in great condition! How much do you think I can sell them for?



These are a size 8. Baby Force I-Great Condition:


I was hoping to get at least $10 for each pair of shoes and $10 for the jacket. You can stop laughing at me now.

4 comments:

Believer said...

I did Ebay last year, but as the real estate market got softer, I found that it trickled down everywhere else.

I sure hope you get enough money for a few new outfits!

The best way to price for Ebay is too see what the shoes or the like are bidding for and how low do they start. Don’t forget to make a note of the shipping too!

Shelliza said...

You know I am a big Ebayer! I recently sold Stride Rite shoes that my son wore about five times for $26 and I bought them for $50. It takes a great amount of patience but it's better than giving it away when you have to replace them with new ones. One month I made $180 for Connor's clothes. You'd be amazed at what gets sold on Ebay, sometimes Iwonder what people were thinking but you know what? It gets sold. I've seen people selling in lots which is a lot easier than individual pieces/outfits. Also, the best sellers are brand named items. Good luck!

Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...

If the shoes are the same size, sell in a lot. Careful with your auction title, include all vital keywords and don't spend money on borders and crap, do pay for the gallery picture.

IAD said...

If you don't get what you want selling or thrifting....let me know.....my tot is a year younger than yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails