Friday, January 4, 2008

Bear hugs and kisses!

I'm going through some old photos and came across this one. 
This is a pic of DJ bear hugging Kate. 
She's having a great time can't you tell?




I think there's a pattern here. This pic was taken a few weeks ago at Kate's house. What is the deal with my son and the choke hold kisses! Poor Kate, she's such a trooper. Every time he comes around, she just braces herself and gives him the look as if to say, come on DJ get it over with, I know what you want, come on get your hug and kiss so we can move on! HaHa!



They're always having a fun time! Here's the photo of their time out spot. Aren't they cute! :) 
I don't think you're true friends until you're 
BOTH in time out at the same time with smiles on your faces. 
Gotta love it :)

7 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

He sure does like giving hugs. :)

Diva's Thoughts said...

I love that choke hold kiss pic.! LOL How in the world does he know to do that at such a young age? LOL

Sylvie said...

LOL! I love those shoes!

Jameil said...

lmao @ cheesing in time out. hilarious.

Aly Cat 121 said...

oh lord the "time out spot" was too much. My girls do that, have more fun on time out than playing.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh he's a lover...
so cute.

Me, Myself, and I said...

He's a cutie..love the shoes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails