Wednesday, January 6, 2021

DJ graduated from Preschool.
He's going to miss going to Miss Cathy's class.  
I remember the first day in her class, she let the students and parents know who was clearly in charge.
The boys were running around in a very stern voice she starts calling off their names, when she got to DJ's name she gave him a look only a mother with years of exerience could give, she said,
Darrin your number will be right here close to me.  Now sit on your number and face the front.
WHEW!  I jumped for joy, I knew my son was in the right hands for the following school years.
Thank you Miss Cathy for taking excellent care of our children and for setting them on the right path for Kindergarten.
You will be missed but, never forgotten.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails