Thursday, March 9, 2006

Random acts of Kindness

If you haven't seen this MOVIE you should Netflix it right now. I'm on family vacation right now but, I had to post this today because it's been on my mind and everyday I say I'm going to post something about it and well, you know the rest, something else happens that makes me forget. Ahhh yes, Mommy Brain.

Ok, back to the purpose of this post. See, told you my thoughts are all over the place.

You see, this blogging thing has been nothing but, amazing and positive and I have met some really awesome people.

I have to mention TWO bloggers who have absolutely changed the way I view blogging. When I first decided to blog I had no idea what a blog was (gasp!!!) It's true! I heard of journaling, I heard of email and discussion groups, I heard of well....you see where I'm going with this right? Well, it wasn't until I came across Blogging Baby and for the life of me I still can't remember how I came across that site (sure glad I did) I've met some amazing people.

Drum Roll please-

This WOMAN right here (you have to click on her site and show her some love) I have to tell you what she did for me WITHOUT ME ASKING OF COURSE. She created the template for my blog. It went something like this, we met on another site (not sure which one) she says, hey, your son is cute he needs his own blog, and I've created one for you. Go here (she sends the link)!!! SAY WHAT!! HUH? WHAT? SAY WHAT? Yes, people that's how it all went down. I'm still shocked, speechless and forever grateful. This blogging thing has changed my life seriously. I sound all mushy sorry but, it's true.

Because then while reading a million blogs one day (i later found out that means I'm a blog whore) I came across this WOMAN seriously people go to her blog and show her some love. She wrote a post one day about how her daughter P (who by the way is a genius) had way too many DVD's and she wishes she knew someone who loves Bear in the big blue house (my hands are still sweating from the excitement)
Well, yes, you guessed it. I sent her an email and are you ready for this? she wrote me back and said send me your address and they're yours! WHAT THE!!!!! yes people you read correctly. Not only did she send DVD's she sent some YUMMY German Treats! Holy cow!!!!!!! See what I'm saying? Random acts of kindness. She has a list of 100 things about her. You should really check it out. #69 says it all.

Then I came across this WOMAN She has the cutest son. He is a serious man boy. Those of you who know me, know that I'm a fan of well dressed boys and I tell you this kid even RAPS! Yes, people he's cute cute cute. Sooo go on you know you wanna! Check em out.

In closing, I know there are tons more of blogs that I read faithfully and I hope I'm not on the *S* list after this for not mentioning them.

Holy Crap I almost forgot about:
Granny (gat toting granny) don't mess with granny-she got a GAT- you ain't know? You betta ask somebody! I love that woman!

Have a great weekend. I'll be back next week!

10 comments:

GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

awwwwww, mama! thanks for the love. we love you too and appreciate your son's style. always.

city dweller said...

Isn't it neat how blogging can help you form bonds with other people? I thinks its great. hope you're having a nice time!

*Tanyetta* said...

Girl gone child-you know we have to meet up real soon!
Cityslickermom-i'm LOVING blogging. I'm so glad we met!

Granny said...

I kept watching for this and it never came up on bloglines. Bad bloglines. Finally checked for myself.

Thanks for the plug. A Gat?

You sure you didn't mean a cat? I have lots of those.

I love blogging too.

Ann

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ebonnymama! I read her everyday (or at least every time she updates anyway.) :)

Anonymous said...

Blog buddies rock!
chelle

Stephanie said...

One of the funniest things I ever read was the Entertainment Weekly review of "Pay It Forward." If you can't access their archive of reviews, e-mail me & I'll send it to you.

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://xzdrrudo.com/jkse/toks.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vkdfssvi.com/audw/iobm.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://xzdrrudo.com/jkse/toks.html | http://tohwtslp.com/rfad/sccz.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails