Friday, November 3, 2006

Say it ain't so!-Am I the only one out there???


Notice anything unusual about this picture???

Yes! these are the keys to my husband's car that I left in the door all morning!!!!!! I moved his car into the driveway (garbage day) and went to the morning playdate, grocery shopping and picked up lunch on the way home. Yes, those are the house keys attached to the ring too.

Let's count it together. 9am-1pm.---4 hours of an open invitation to steal my car and walk into my house!!!
OMG what is going on????

It's a good thing my neighbor goes out for his cigarette break every 30 minutes. He asked why I left the keys in the door.
My question was, why didn't you take the keys out and save them for when I got home??? See how I turned it into his fault.

I have to slow down.-----I'm doing way too much lately.

*sigh*

8 comments:

Atasha said...

OMG hey I used to do that a lot and recently it's now my husband. The last time I was heading to the gym at about 2 am I found the house keys wiht both car keys with alarm clickers on it hanging in the the door.

I couldn't believe it! I wanted to wake him to ask him what the hell is going on. It was hanging in there over 6 hours! So now I have to check the door everytime he comes in. It's madness.

Anonymous said...

Slow down indeed. That's what you call a blessing that nothing happened. First I thought they might have been DJ's play keys or something. You know how kids are.

Take it easy.

Anonymous said...

Once when I was living by myself in my apartment, I left the keys in the door when I got home. I realized it the next morning when I couldn't find my them. They'd been hanging there, in plain sight in my doorknob, all night long! So see, it's not just you.

Anonymous said...

Well at least they weren't locked inside the car, than what?

BabyonBored said...

Oh my God, I did the same thing to my front door and my husband is a freak about stuff like that. I left the keys there and went to the park for two hours. I decided to obviously keep the little incident to myself. But I heart was pounding like a jack rabbit when I opened the front door to see if we'd been robbed.

Granny said...

I haven't done it yet but Rochelle did the other day. She locked the doors for me. I have locked them in the car but I have an accessible spare set.

TJ said...

I remember the days when I was young and the adults never took the keys out of the ignition or locked the cars...or even the house doors...funny how times change ain't it??
~~sigh~~

Negro D said...

hahahaha.
i think i know who youre talking about. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails