Saturday, June 2, 2007

$1006.14-Make Money Online Free with Courtney Tuttle (contest)

Make Money Online FREE with Courtney Tuttle

If you'd like to win Courtney's Money go to the website to view details of the Contest: Make Money Online by taking my paycheck

My FOUR guesses are:

Make money online-$1006.14

Make money online-$988.00

Make money online-$1104.16

Make money online-$1269.00

Sure hope I can take Courtney's Paycheck! Momma needs some new shoes! :)

***Start Copying Here***

The Rules:

* Create a post on your blog, copy these rules and paste them into the post.
* Make a guess! Link to my homepage with the text ‘make money online $1.00′, replacing the $1.00 with the amount of your guess. Example: make money online $100.56.
* Leave this link to the rules page intact.
* Use my contact page to confirm your entry by letting me know (make sure to include the URL of your post)! I will find most of them, but let me know to make sure!
* Those who enter between June 1 and June 7 will get four guesses. Follow the rules for each guess - 4 links.
* Those who enter between June 8 and June 14 will get three guesses. Follow the rules for each guess - 3 links.
* Those who enter between June 15 and June 21 will get two guesses. Follow the rules for each guess - 2 links.
* Those who enter between June 22 and June 30 will get one guess.

***Stop Copying Here***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails