Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Farmers Market-DJ style.

DJ and Daddy love going to the Farmer's Market. It's their time together.
One weekend I took DJ and the fruit stand lady asked where was Daddy.
I guess my son and husband are famous around those parts!
DJ's so funny when he samples all the different foods, fruits and other tasty treats along the way.

He has mastered the art of sampling.

1. Pick up a CLEAN toothpick
2. Sample the item
3. Discard the USED toothpick
4. Repeat
He has a very serious face when he's there!
HaHa. Gotta love that kid!

One thing for sure, DJ LOVES the apple-plums!

1 comment:

Political Season said...

So we move to Indiana and I truly believe we are going to encounter the Farmers Market of Markets....but no. Here, in the land of corn fields, I can barely find a market that isn't e-z up tents in a parking lot with more doggie biscuits than veggies. I can't believe I left central city DETROIT wonder market(Open all Saturday, free samples for days, kids barter for me, and quality, quality, quality) for the anti-market.

Glad to know someone is enjoying it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails