Sunday, November 25, 2007

The best cereal prize

I remember digging through the cereal for the prize when I was growing up.
My how times have changed.
Look at the new prizes being offered in boxes of Cheerios! We love books and reading to him. This was a really cool prize!

Here's the book we received in our box:
Do YOU Have a Hat? by Eileen Spinelli, illustrated by Geraldo ValĂ©rio: This colorful book celebrates hats of all kinds and provides support to parents who are tired of saying, “Where’s your hat?” as their children head outdoors.........

DJ LOVES to wear hats so, this was a really fun to read book!



14 comments:

Jenna Wood said...

I love, love, love it when Cheerios has books in the box!!! We try to collect them all. (With 4 kids we eat a lot of Cheerios.) Invariably, we miss one and I think the hat one is the only one we didn't get. Drat!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this is indeed the cutest thing i've come across so far... Its a great thing i guess if Cheerios has prizes. I don't even think i've seen any... i have a 4 yr old nephew and i haven't seen a price.. I guess only in America...

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the hat. Too cute! Thanks for sharing. And I'm glad you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
- Audrey

Believer said...

Thumbs up! Like DJ in the pic. ;)

Aly Cat 121 said...

there was a real, actual book in the box of cheerios?

Anonymous said...

@aly--yes. a REAL book :)

Sheena said...

Cheerios puts prizes in the box? I didn't know that! Ooo finally some books instead of those dumb toys!

I hope you are enjoying your holiday season ;-)!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Wow! That's a huge step up from the crap we used to get as kids as cereal prizes.

Mamapumpkin said...

Oh, look at him!!! He doesn't look three!

Sherlon Christie said...

Is that a surf board?

Sylvie said...

That has got to be the BEST picture! LOL!

Eden said...

What a cutie!

Nava said...

Found your blog through Rhonda's. That is one cool kid!!

Shelliza said...

I have to look for that the next time I go to the grocery store. Cool pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails