Saturday, December 8, 2007

Baby Making Stories! (Sheena)


I am so glad she spilled the beans! I PROMISED not to say a word until she said a word. So, yes, I've been refreshing my blog lines for the green light!

Sheena's having a baby!

I am so happy for her! Many of you already know who Sheena is and we all can agree she is the sweetest, very mature and responsible 21 year old you'll ever get to know! She's is so cute she has PERFECT skin. No seriously, all the available acne in the world would never ever dream of showing up near her flawless skin!

You know I LOVE BABY STORIES! This is really Great news! I love this story. Go on over and check out this cute couple. You are going to just burst with excitement for them.

Greg and Sheena are going to be parents and grandma (age 39) will be having her first midlife crisis. I love it. :)

Congrats!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...

OMG I love you Tanyetta! You had me cracking up! I'm going to let you all know that I sprout a few pimples! I just don't take pictures when they are present, lol! Speaking of skin, I think I'm going to start using Clinique products, Proactiv is too hard on my skin 0_o. Counting down until Wednesday, we can't wait!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

yay for Sheena! I am so happy for them!!! Tanyetta, are you the balme for this baby making episode?? LOL!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails