Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Beautiful Baby Belly!--Momma JJ

You know I love pregnant mommas! The beautiful belly bump, the glow, missing seeing your toes, the indigestion. HaHa. Just kidding! I love these photos!!

Go on over and check out a very beautiful baby belly.

I cannot wait to see the beautiful princess that will make her debut in about 40 more days. Not that we're counting. No Pressure! Carry on! HaHa!

Hey JJ--looking good Momma! You are looking quite fabulous you know that right? Hugs!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. I love to see pregnant women. They are the epitome of glowing fabulousness. To see the ultimate miracle taking shape reminds me all the time of God's love and his unthinkable abilities.

JayJayGhatt said...

awwww. thanks T!!! what a pleasant surprise to see all those wonderful comments! i am soooooo ready to meet this chica too.

thanks too cbean.

it is a blessing indeed.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Wow, those were some good photos. I should do something like that! Okay, maybe not...Gotta get my Revlon on first!

Believer said...

Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails