Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How much longer?

I'm not sure I'll be able to handle much more of this!

The only thing that keeps me from throwing the contraption out the window is the WIDE smile and CHEESY grin that comes across his face each and every time a new song is played.

He even makes up his own versions of the songs.

Shelly called the other morning and she thought it was rather cute and giggled every time a new song played.  I thought she was my friend.  What was I thinking?  DJ's her favorite.  I should know this by now! HaHa!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine would have accidentally, umm, broke by now. Don't know how yours has lasted so long - that's some willpower!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Look, I have a Christmas loving kid that plays the songs on the piano, sings, hums, whatever sounds that can be made ALL year round! I feel your pain!! It still is funny to me though! DJ will get bored with it soon (maybe).
That's what you get for bargain shopping!!!

Tania said...

Hahaha!

Believer said...

Note to self: Buy reduced Christmas items after the Holiday and hide them for next year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails