Thursday, March 27, 2008

Loyal member of the NO cavities club.

My son is once again the loyal member of the No Cavities Club!

Go DJ. We're very proud of you son.

There's one photo of the dentist explaining to DJ the importance of NOT EATING candy.

Needless to say this kind of stuff goes in one ear and out the other in the mind of a toddler. Look at his face. He's really paying attention.

All he cared about were the prizes.

A balloon
A FREE kids meal coupon from Chick Fil A
20 FREE tokens from Chuck E. Cheese
Toothbrush, toothpaste and floss kit
An entry for the monthly drawing (not sure what the prize is)

I think the earth stopped moving when my dear sweet son asked for a lollipop. I had to sweep him out of there so fast before his prizes were revoked!

Thank you Katie for the tips on how to make this really cool photo collage.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell DJ I said welcome to the club! I've been eating sugar by the truckload my entire life and have managed not to get even ONE cavity. Sheena, on the other hand, hardly eats sugar at all and has more holes in her teeth than a pair of Crocs!

P.S. Sheena is gonna kill me for putting her out there like that!

Anonymous said...

^ Let's not get on Greg's thin enamel, the effects from drinking all those cans of cola!

Ehem now where was I...

DJ got all of that at the dentist? My gawd your city's economy must be booming!!!

Believer said...

Do you have DJ rinse with fluoride? I know that boy eats candy and gum. Hmmm.

PS I’m diggin’ the collage!

Unknown said...

Tanyetta: He's a cute kiddo! I have no cavities either, DJ!!!!!!:D

Fergie said...

That is awesome!!! Go DJ...

Anonymous said...

That is the secret behind his beautiful smile. He is going to be a heart breaker when he gets older.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails