Saturday, March 29, 2008

Random things my son said to me today. In no particular order.

Random things my son said to me today. In no particular order.

He says A LOT of things all day, every single day but, these made me giggle:

Mommy let's go the wig store today.

I don't like brown bread. (wheat) --after I already made his grilled cheese sandwich

Put more milk in my cup please. A little bit more (pinching his thumb and forefinger together to show me the measurement)

I can sleep with you when the sun comes out. (He's been banished to his room. No more co-sleeping. Needless to say, he breaks all the rules and has now come up with a new rule. When morning comes, he can get in our bed when daddy goes to work)

Can you call my daddy? I want him to make me a grilled cheese sandwich.

Can we go to the mall so I can put money in the wishing well?

5 comments:

Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...

"Mommy let's go the wig store today." - priceless!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT BOY!! And take him to the wishing well. He's got dreams that need to come true.

Fergie said...

DJ is full of questions, how cute. I just kept a 3 year old that repeatedly asked me why, over and over again.

Tania said...

Haha! keeping his mama on her toes.

Believer said...

I'm curious about the wig store request.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails