Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The second time around is always the best time!

Many of you remember my post on the blessings of hand me downs!

Shoozy sent me some photos of baby Mikey in some of DJ's clothes that were passed down to him.

She already knows that I LOVE a sharp dressed baby.

No need to worry if he's the best dressed kid on the playground. You already know the answer to that!

And umm...Shoozy, after his birthday party, Imma need you to work on your blog. We've waited LONG enough. Thanks. (Like how I put her on blast?)

Look at him! Watch out for the sharpness, you might just get cut. I love the photos. Thank you Shoozy for making my day!






He turns 1 on April 7th. Join me in saying Happy Birthday to the coolest kid on the block!

Mikey you are doing it up!

9 comments:

Isaida said...

How cute...I love the hat.

Happy Birthday Mikey!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! I wish Gavin had someone to get hand me downs from! My 5 year old nephew and Gavin wear the same size! CRAZY!

Kathie said...

What a cutie!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Wow, he is decked out!! He is too cool! Happy birthday kiddo!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.
I'd say he is the best dressed kid on the playground. :)
Maribeth
www.marnini.wordpress.com

Eden said...

Happy Birthday and what a cutie!

TheCatLord said...

oh he is too cute!!!
Happy Birthday!

Believer said...

That is one cool cat!

Happy Birthday Mikey!

Anonymous said...

look at that cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails