Thursday, September 27, 2007

A NEW SAD TWIST ON FORGETTING YOUR KIDS!!!!!!

We all know how much I 'love' pets. (insert sarcastic grin)

Let's be super honest here.

Your house is burning, you have pets and babies in the house.

Who do you grab FIRST???????????????

How did TWENTY minutes go by BEFORE this couple realized their 4 year old SON was still in the house?????

I know pets are part of the family, yeah, yeah, BUT come on now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to grab Ruff-Ruff before your kids??????????

WOW. I'm speechless. I am officially in shock. I'm confused. What happened here????????

Hellooooooooooo! Kids and the Elderly FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm done.

Oh wait, here's the ARTICLE

MY HEAD HURTS.

P.S.====* I JUST READ ABOUT THIS ON LOVESHAKBABY *

8 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

I wouldn't have to grab my dogs...they'd be out the door before me.

Unknown said...

I'm with you on that one! I couldn't believe this story when I read it yesterday. Alexis would be the first thing I would grab!

Atasha said...

OMG. Thank God they found him. I hadn't heard about this. I don't know what else to say or think?

Nikki Neurotic said...

That's unacceptable. I love my pets, as you can probably tell...but I wouldn't save them over a human, especially a child in a situation like that.

Those parents are idiots.

Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...

Why was I just thinking about something similar a few days ago? I was literally plotting my escape route and who I'd grab 1st, 2nd, 3rd in case of emergency. Of course when I have children they will come 1st but for now

1: Simba (kitty) considering that Caesar (doggy) will come running to me.
2: The bird cage.

Believer said...

"Crystal and James were charged with reckless endangerment."

Good they deserve that and more! People so crazy these days. What is goin' on in our world?

Love your humor, "You're going to grab Ruff-Ruff before your kids??????????" Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Tanyetta! Next time we link let's make it a happy story.

Abbie said...

in time of panic some peole just forget...okay let me stop, even I can't even justify how these people left their 4 year old. I could see if the kid was able to grab a cat on his or her way out (read older kid) but a four year old??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails