Monday, March 24, 2008

FREE product from Bath and Body Works (hurry coupon ends April 12)

I love all things FREE!
The Bargain Shopper Lady posted a coupon for a FREE product from Bath and Body Works.
I went CRAZY this weekend. The best part, the coupon doesn't state: One per customer. So, ya'll know the cashier was NOT happy when it was my turn in line. Hah!

Here's a few examples of what you can get to maximize your coupon in all it's glory!
Purchase $1.50 nail file or gift bag (or any of the least expensive item in the store) and get a FREE product (up to $11.00 value)
Suggestions on what you can get under $11.00

Cucumber Melon (anything but Sweet Pea because I don't like the way it smells) Body Cream ($10.50)
Pretty Pedi Please set ($10.00)
Orange and Ginger Spa and Aromatherapy Hand Cream (perfect for your guest bathrooms) $6.00

There are endless possibilities!
Enjoy!

Click HERE for the coupon.

Expires April 12th

I have been BANNED from Bath and Body Works! LOL

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted:

9 comments:

Shelliza said...

OOOH! Thanks. I was going there today to get hand soap. I'll have to print out a few- LOL

Tania said...

Niiice! thanks girl!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Ooooohhhh!!! How awesome! Thanks!

Jenna Wood said...

YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Me, Myself, and I said...

Orange Ginger IS in my guest bathroom! LOL I love that scent! I have the oil for the house. Thanks for the freebie!!!

Anonymous said...

LOve the coupon deal, how many coupons did you get to use. Found your blog through Rhonda's blog. I have a 18 yr old and a 6 yr old so I really relate
paula

Anonymous said...

So you can use as many of the coupons in one checkout as you want?????

Believer said...

Sweet deal! Bath & Body Works is on my list for tomorrow! :D

Anonymous said...

Reporting back with my steals! I'm going back, we have 2 B&BW in the area!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sophistishe/2366408480/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sophistishe/2366408318/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails